Coursera week 2

 

Coursera Week 2

 

In this week I learned to developing the concept of identity by considering the effects of mobility on one’s identity. Throughout time, as individuals moved across borders, they were either welcomed or perceived as an outsider or a threat. In South Africa during Apartheid, people within the country were further separated into ‘homelands’, and those who challenged the boundaries such as Nelson Mandela were labelled as criminals and terrorists.

I also introduced to a three-part strategy to approach my readings: preview, overview and inview, understand how identity is socially and individually constructed, Acknowledge the effects of mobility on identity, Recognize the components and function of an introduction in an academic essay, Review how educators evaluate introductions written by the student writers, Recognize the relationship between the introduction and conclusion Construct an introduction for my essay

 

I still find it difficult to Recognize the components and function of an introduction in an academic essay

 

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas bahasa inggris berbantuan komputer Duolingo

Coursera week 3